Friday, December 28, 2007

What to expect

Welcome to my blogspot. Here are what you should expect:

  1. I hope to furiously and frankly talk about Nigeria my motherland, its politics, peoples, cultures and laws.
  2. You will also read about soccer, particularly Nigeria's super eagle.
  3. Ofcourse I will talk about my opinion on law as an instrument of social engineering and how we can use it to build a better society.
  4. I will also talk about my experience as a Nigerian immigrant living and raising kids in the United States of America.
  5. I intend to invite my friends to join me in talking frankly and furiously about life in general.
  6. My passion is to make a difference in the lives of others and help humanity talk more rather than war often.
  7. We would not just talk often, we will talk to provide solutions whilst we laugh and have fun at the same time. Enjoy.

No comments: